Droid RAZR HD - runs hot, appears to be crashing lately with a start up over an hour long
JackAnder

Hello - I have had several unforseen problems with my Droid RAZR HD lately

1. apps keep re-starting making the phone very hot
  2. battery has been draining quickly though I use an app to clean and close apps
  3. past three days, the phone appears to crash, restart, crash and finally restart after 1-2 hours with the red lightning pic running.

Any ideas?  Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid RAZR HD - runs hot, appears to be crashing lately with a start up over an hour long
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JackAnder I have the same phone and love it. I want you to enjoy yours also. Based on the issue you're experiencing, we'll need mire detalis. Please confirm when the issue began. Also, provide the software versin. This is located under settings, about phone and software versiob. Try this step for Safe Mode and test the device for 4 hours:

http://vz.to/1k6LeO4

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Droid RAZR HD - runs hot, appears to be crashing lately with a start up over an hour long
JackAnder

Thanks for the info. My phone got to the point in which it would not turn on at all while on the phone with tech help. Since it was under warrenty with Assurion, they sent me a replacement in less than 24 hours.

Thanks again for your insight!

0 Likes