Re: Droid RAZR Maxx HD Randomly Reboots
B33
Legend

Getting a brand new replacement after the 14 day is of a cool nature, but it's kind of a rare thing as well but I suspect it could be because of low return unit's going back to the replacement facility) or none in stock at all and they sent out a brand new Unit. still it's Cool to get a new one   Congrats..  b

0 Likes
swebs
Enthusiast - Level 1

Had no problems with my Razr Maxx until we just did the OTA update. Now it randomly reboots several times a day. Its very annoying. I will never do another update.

B33
Legend

Yup the K.Kat update is not a thing goodness as the Kit Kat Bar is I bought a Droid Maxx on Feb. 10 and by the 13 was returning because of this Update I got it DOA'd and on this Droid Maxx I still have it on Jelly Bean and it is Running Fine so far.. I've read that the Droid Maxx is suppose to be updated to 4.4.3 some time soon Hopefully Razr Maxx will see this update soon as well..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

swebs,

A software update is suppose to improve your device not cause problems. Does the device reboot only when accessing certain applications or all applications? Please place the device in "Safe Mode" and test the device to see if it still reboots... http://vz.to/1gw3e9P

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes