Droid Razr 2nd gen white light of death
JondaPhemp

Greetings!

Hello I'll get right to it: I work at a hog farm and due the the rigors of farming I did not have access to a charger all day on the 8th of Feb durning which my phone went completely dead. While  I drove home I plugged my phone into my car charger until I could put it onto my wall charger. My Phone flashed the 0%  battery once then nothing except the white light of death when plugged into a USB port and sometimes my factory charger. This is now going on day 4 without a phone. The closest place I can take my phone to get worked on is over 70 miles east I have spent the last 3 nights reading topics as what to do (I am a former Best Buy employee so I am not just some dumb hick with a smartphone FYI) I have tried the soft reset route and the "just plug it into your charger for an hour and it will work baloney" and at this point I am getting quite mad... please do not just tell me about how I should plug it into a wall charger instead of a USB I understand the difference, any real help would be most amazing.

Thank you for you're time. 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr 2nd gen white light of death
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello JondaPhemp,

Yikes! I'm extremely sorry to hear that you are having issues with your device. I understand the importance of having a device that is fully functional. Thank you for your troubleshooting steps that you have completed. There could be a few things wrong with your device. Your battery may have went bad, or the software has become corrupt. When plugged into the charger, do you notice any backlighting appear on the device? How long have you had this device? Does your device have any physical damage? We want to make sure we get your device up and running ASAP, please let us know if you are still having issues, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes