Droid Razr HD. Text issues
JoeyC22

I just bought a Droid Razr HD; less than a week old.  I can send text messages; tried sending to ATT/Verizon, etc. as well as different phones (iPhone, etc.).  They all receive my texts, but I am only getting certain incoming texts.  I tried the "soft reboot", and deleted the most recent apps downloaded.  My text settings on my online account say they are active; [unlimited].  Been seeing this may be a recurring problem.  Anyone have any solutions, or ideas?  Any help would be great.  Going to call CS soon.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr HD. Text issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello to you JoeyC22!

I can't have you running around having partial conversations! Text messaging has become such a huge part of our daily lives! Let's get your new gadget running properly!

Thank you so much for all of the troubleshooting you've already completed! Each step is extremely important.

Has this only started with the new device? Do you only notice it happening in specific areas or with specific numbers?

Please advise so we can figure this out!

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
JoeyC22

Melissa,

We're all good. Spoke to some REALLY great people at customer support, and

they got me all situated. Thank you for the response and have a great

holiday.

Enjoy the day,

Joe

On Nov 21, 2012 2:26 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
TuckerMaxx
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've had the same txt issue and more.. my text do not show up in chronological order.. if they even send at all.. 4G and voice dropping constantly within 1mi from the tower... I've called in they've refreshed txt feature on the account.. then replaced sim--  even the phone with a one fresh from the shelve in the store since it was within my 14day.. but no dice... Da-da-dadada da-da Circus! Da-da-dadada da-da Afro! Circus! Afro! Circus! Afro! Polka-dot, Polka-dot, Polka-dot! Afro! Well thats the way I feel... what do I do now.. they have created a network ticket.. we shall see...

0 Likes
dloewens

I've been using the droid RAZR HD since last fall and have had no problems with text messaging. A week ago, I activated Verizon Messages with Integrated Messaging Service from verizonwireless.com. I just found out that for the last week peoples' text messages to me haven't been making it to my device. I only found out about this when I logged verizonwireless and launched the Verizon Messages web application. For now I can work around this problem by downloading the Verizon Messages application onto my device but I would really much rather use the native messaging program on the device and only use Verizon's Integrated Messaging Service for the times when I don't have my RAZR accessible. Has anyone else run into this? Are there solutions to getting Verizon's Integrated Messaging Service to be more reliable and not steal messages from one's primary device?

0 Likes