Droid Razr HD in white
tjn87

I have spent all weekend on the phone with Verizon Tech Support. I have a Droid Razr HD and i hate it!!!! It gets hot, won't hold a charge, kicks me out of apps i've downloaded, even apps that come on the phone like my texts.. I don't get calls or texts half the time. I'm paying $100 a month for a phone that i can't use!!!! They are sending me another razr under my warranty. But what i really want is to get a different phone. My fear is that i'm going to have the same problems with the new one, is there anyway possible for me to get a different phone without paying full pop? Id hate to cancel my service.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr HD in white
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We really don't want you to consider leaving us tjn87. I'm sorry you're having such difficulties with your Razr HD. Actually, I have that phone and its worked excellent for me. How long have you had it? When did the problems start? I'm not sure if you've tried placing in Safe Mode for 24 hours, but that would be a great tool to see if we can get to the bottom of the issue. It could be an application that's not compatible with the phone. Then getting a replacement, wouldn't help, if you still have an incompatible application. Unless you're eligible to upgrade, there really isn't a way to get a different phone, (make/model), without retail price. But we do want to do everything we can to make sure your phone is in excellent working condition. Please keep us posted on your replacement.

Safe Mode Steps: http://vz.to/18gryDM

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr HD in white
tjn87

Well I got my replace today and it seems to be working ok. But I will say that I'll never get another Motorola again

0 Likes