Droid Razr M 4 days old not working
kesmith
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am sitting here at work and my Droid Razr M stopped working. The display is set to sleept after 1 minute. I needed to text someone, I pushed the power button to take it out of sleep mode and nothing.  The green light in upper left corner is slowly flashing.  I cannot even get it to power off.  Seriously? Only 4 days out of the box!  Is this a common problem and if so, how do I get this corrected?  Thanks in advance for responses.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr M 4 days old not working
Not applicable

kesmith wrote:

I am sitting here at work and my Droid Razr M stopped working. The display is set to sleept after 1 minute. I needed to text someone, I pushed the power button to take it out of sleep mode and nothing.  The green light in upper left corner is slowly flashing.  I cannot even get it to power off.  Seriously? Only 4 days out of the box!  Is this a common problem and if so, how do I get this corrected?  Thanks in advance for responses.

Run to the nearest Verizon Corporate Store and they will replace with a brand new one.

You have 14 days to also drop your service and pay only a restocking fee. ($35)

After 14 days you have a year via manufacturer warranty and they Verizon will swap for a refurbished phone. Of course it could be worse than the problem you originally had. That is the chance you take.

0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr M 4 days old not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi kesmith,

I trust that your phone concerns are resolved by now! I can only imagine how inconvenient it is to see your brand new phone fail within 4 days. As indicated by Elector (thank you!), your phone includes a worry free guarantee and can be replaced with a brand new device (you can even change the model if you want) within 14 days of purchase. Please keep in mind that this is a peer to peer forum and while our Social Media team monitors the posts, the best way to get immediate assistance with critical issues is to call 800-922-0204 from a different line to troubleshoot device, or send us a message on twitter at @VZWSupport.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes