Droid Razr M Headphone buzz
jeffleo

Hi, I purchased the Droid Razr M in March and have had no problems at all until now. I've recently found out that on 4g, when I use headphones or speakers or any audio device with a cable, I get this insanely annoying buzzing noise. Its not the headphones as other phones and an iPad have nice and clear audio and it is not the track either. It also is only on 4g. I've cleaned the jack and on wifi or 3g, the phone is completely fine to listen to. Then I go into an area of 4g and the buzzing noise just won't stop. This happens on streaming, mp3's on the device, youtube videos, movies. Everything.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr M Headphone buzz
B33
Legend

That is something new i haven't heard of but sounds like a pain to deal with, There is a New update that i posted about on the Forum for the Razr M with this new Update maybe it will address the issue your seeing). The info i posted said the Update is Mostly for Improvements and it should push out sometime Next week:..  Click on the Link below for the Update Info:..  b33

http://support.verizonwireless.com//pdf/system_update/razrm_instructions.pdf

0 Likes
jeffleo

Hm so even after the update the problem still persists. Kind of funky, I guess I'll call vzw see what happens

0 Likes
dlw_droid
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine buzzes only when two conditions are met:  the phone is connected to the aux port of my van via the 3.5mm stereo jack, and the charging cable plugged in from the cigarette lighter.  I assumed it was electromagnetic interference between the two cables. 

0 Likes