Droid Razr M WIFI connection issue
Not applicable

I've been having numerous issues in the last month where my phone will not connect or even show our belkin router. I can be right next to it with no luck.  My phone is up to date and so is the router.  I have tried resetting both as well as clearing all the wifi networks on my phone (numerous times).  Please advise.

Labels (2)
Re: Droid Razr M WIFI connection issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've tried so many things already, camarojen. Can you pinpoint when this began? I'm also wanting to know if you have the most recent update on your phone.
Go to Settings>About Phone>Baseband version

Have you been able to connect to any other WiFi connections?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Not applicable

It won't let me reply in the community as it says that I'm not registered.  The baseboard version is 

SM_BP_101032.020.32.78P.  I've been having this issue for the last month.  I can connect sometimes to other wifi's.  Sometimes I ask it to connect to a certain wifi and it won't.

Jennifer

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should sign in either under your MyVerizon account login or a community only login. It helps to know which one you used to register for the community initially.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
camarojen1

I've tried that and it still doesn't work. I had to sign up under a different email address.  Verizon can you help on this issue with the wifi connection?

0 Likes
camarojen1

The baseboard version is

SM_BP_101032.020.32.78P.  I've been having this issue for the last month.  I can connect sometimes to other wifi's.  Sometimes I ask it to connect to a certain wifi and it won't.

Jennifer

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi camarojen1,

Let's get to the bottom of this! Have you recently downloaded any new applications? Please clarify, do you experience the issue with all wi-fi networks or only your home wi-fi connection? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
camarojen1

I have downloaded a couple but couldn't tell you which ones as this has

been going on for two months. It seems to happen at home and when I'm not

at home. One of my tech buddies I think may have figured it out. Our router

was pulling up two different times on my phone as one was a high def

signal. He made that connection so my phone won't see it and that seemed to

take care of it.

Jennifer

On Sep 16, 2013 1:01 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
camarojen1

It seems to be happening again. Now it doesn't even find our belkin router

at all. i can't connect to the internet because of it and it is using a

ton of my data everytime. Please help.

Jennifer

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear camarojen1

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulites with connecting to your wi-fi router. Does this happen with every wi-fi hotspot you try to connect too? If it only happeneds with your belkin router, please try resetting your router, then reset your phone and try to connnect. Please keep us updated if you are still experiencing difficulites.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes