Droid Razr M volume rocker issue?
brutalxx

Brand new phone, haven't even had it half a week and I am already having a problem. For some reason the phone keeps turning the volume all the way up. Once this happens I just turn it back down and it will stay there for a bit, but then turns itself back up. During this ordeal the volume up button doesn't work. I have tried soft reset and this works for a couple minutes but it just keeps happening. Anyone know what's wrong?

On another note, the battery drains way faster than it should, and takes way longer than it should to charge. Any ideas on that?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr M volume rocker issue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@brutalxx

I want you to have positive experience with your new device. The Droid M is a fantastic device so I'm shocked to hear that you've ran into these issues.

I understand that you're having issues with the volume settings on the device. Is this with all volume settings or just specific volume settings ( call, text, keypad)? There are various sound settings on the device.

Depending on what applications are running in the background and service conditions are in your area can drain the battery. In addition, typical factors such as usage of the device, screen brightness can vary device drainage.

I notice that you are very close to the 14 day worry free guarantee. It may be beneficial to have a hands on evaluation of the device and replace the device, if necessary.

YosefT_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes