Droid Razr M will not make or receive calls..HELP
dcba4321

My droid razr m will not make or receive calls. Phone worked fine yesterday, now all day today I cannot call anyone and when people call me they say that the phone rings and goes to voicemail but it is not ringing or working at all on my side. Was sending messages fine until just now. 4g and wireless internet working fine. Someone please give me a solution to this problem because I'm about to lose it!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr M will not make or receive calls..HELP
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried turning off your phone, removing the SIM card, then waiting a few minutes ... then replace the SIM card and turn the phone back on.  Maybe a fresh connection to the network will help.

0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr M will not make or receive calls..HELP
B33
Legend

Dr. B33 here.. My suggestions are Try one of the following do a Power cycle press the power button and the lower Volume button for at least 30 sec. if that does not remedy the issue Do a system cache and if you have any apps that you recently downloaded before the issue Run the phone in Safe mode , At last resort if the issue is still there do a Factory Reset and as Tiki mentioned above make sure to check your Sim Card).  A sim card that has been touched by fingers can make a phone do some wild stuff..  Hope it gets to Working better for ya.. An ill phone is and unhappy phone Smiley Happy b33

0 Likes