Droid Razr Maxx is a Pain after Update
jimmyk413

I have a Droid Razr Max that I purchased in March 2012.  Since the update to 4.1.2, this phone is worthless.

It lags and doesn't recognize touches constantly.

I have been on support with Verizon and did everything they said, up to and including a Factory Reset!

I spend 600 dollars less than 600 days ago for this phone and the upgrade has ruined the phone!

I am now going to have to 600 dollars for a new phone, because the phone is more than a year old and out of warranty. 

I feel as though I have been robbed and instead of buying another verizon phone, I am going to have to switch carriers.

Verizon knew there were problems with the 4.1.2 and the Droid Razr.  That's why there was a launch in 12/12, which was quickly taken down, and then a re-launch on 3/13.

I can't stand this lack of service anymore.

Is Verizon going to fix the issues with 4.1.2 and the Droid Razr?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr Maxx is a Pain after Update
B33
Legend

Well i'd say Jim if your having constant issues then the best thing to do if you haven't is do a Factory Reset before you do that do a System Cache Clear. When you F.R. Back your contact up your apps you don't have too much about as they can be reloaded once you get done and re-inter your Google Account... One thing i'd advise though when you do the F.R. just do it only leave the Internal and SD storage as it is..

But give those Suggestions a Look and a try.!  Hopefully it will straighten things out for ya...  b33

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I definitely don't want to lose you Jimmyk413! I appreciate you completing the suggested troubleshooting steps. A factory reset is one of our ultimate troubleshooting step. Have you tried using the device application free for testing purposes to eliminate an application as the cause? It sounds as if you paid full retail for the device. If so, are you currently eligible to upgrade? Please dial #UPG send to confirm and possibly receive discounted pricing. Please keep in mind you can also take advantage of our device payment plan option here http://vz.to/11nIc61 Thank you.

Tominque B.
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
F1Phantom

Why is it so difficult to find information and/or help from Verizon on this site.  I am trying to find out if there is a way to print from my razr maxx since the update eliminated motoprint.  I cannot find any help other than it was eliminated.  If Verizon is going to keep reducing services and capabilities I will have to look at another provider.

0 Likes