Droid Razr Maxx says motorola services have stopped, home screen has stopped...
melcraddock78
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ive done soft reset, to no avail several times. it connects with USB cord but will not perform at all. Please help!

Labels (2)
Re: Droid Razr Maxx says motorola services have stopped, home screen has stopped...
B33
Legend

just to be checking is this a Droid Razr Maxx or the new Droid Maxx that was just released around Nov or Dec.. because there are differences in the two Devices.. on either you might try running the Device in Safe Mode, Try clearing the Cache Partition and follow that with another Soft Reset this may sound over the top but sometimes doing just Reset doesn't get the left overs that may be on your phone meaning the files that could be causing the issues) Try what I mention and let the thread know if your still having issues we can address it there..  Good Luck..  b33

0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr Maxx says motorola services have stopped, home screen has stopped...
melcraddock78
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you...I ended up doing a factory reset...lost all my photos etc. It

was first droid Max HD.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

K did you get it going is working better for ya..

0 Likes
Geo02
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone has done the same exact thing this morning.  About 6:00 a.m.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Geo02
Enthusiast - Level 2

Need help.  This happened to my phone at 6:00 am this morning.  Need simple terms

0 Likes
Geo02
Enthusiast - Level 2

Razr M

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well all can offer is what I would do my self and that is if you have not) first run a system cache clear see if that works if it doesn't then try doing a Factory Reset and you may have to do this more than once.. If your still seeing issues then contact customer Service and see what there take is on it.. You may have to get another device.. I got a new Droid Maxx,  I had to take it back to the store to DOA it and I got another Droid Maxx I have not updated to KITKAT as of yet and one other thing you may want to do before you try and return the phone to the store is get another Sim Card you may have a bad Sim Card..

Here is Customer Services Numbers  1-800-922-0204 use option 3 or 4 Landline   or from a Cell *611

0 Likes
Geo02
Enthusiast - Level 2

thanks

melcraddock78
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I did:) thank u