Droid Razrr Maxx will not unsync with accounts even when the sync is turned off
JLG365

Hello,

My Droid Razor Maxx will not unsync with my gmail account, nor my facebook account. I have turned off the accounts and sync option but it still hasnt unsynced itself from both accounts. PLease help!

-thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razrr Maxx will not unsync with accounts even when the sync is turned off
B33
Legend

Well a Higher Power might know a little More than i Do but i think it's best to Leave Were is.. the Way it is because in order to get the Full Use out the Device you'd Need to be be Synced with Google's Servers.. b33

0 Likes
Re: Droid Razrr Maxx will not unsync with accounts even when the sync is turned off
Wildman
Legend

Since its a Google device the device requires the Google account to be installed, now as for the Facebook account you should be able to remove the facebook application to have the device no remove sync option with Facebook.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, JLG365-

Let's get this working for you so you can enjoy your phone! Typically when you go to Accounts & Sync, simply unchecking the appropriate options will disable the sync. Do you still have the Facebook application on your device? Are you wanting to unselect all Gmail/Google options for only specific items like calendar, photos, etc? Please keep me posted with more info, if this continues to be an issue for you.

Thank you!
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes