Droid Slow/ lack of customer service
krispiechick

For the past 6 months my phone has been acting up. It freezes, websites refuse to load, apps stop working. The phone turns on and off itself, and crashes with no known point of return. I have gone to 4 different Verizon stores in 2 different states, talked countless times on the chat. In the store they just turn the phone off and on and assure me its fine. The last time on the chat the tech assured me that if I walked in and asked to use my extended warranty, they would replace my phone- of course they didn't. the customer service guy told me there was nothing wrong with my phone and made me feel like I was trying to get free things. As soon as I walked out, the phone acted up.

Here's the deal... If I am asked to pay my very high bill on time (your company is very quick to remind me it's due) then I expect to be able to use the services that bill pays for. If this is not the case, if I am asked to rely on a finicky product, with no customer service or care, I have every intention of terminating my contract and going elsewhere. Other phone services, while by far sub-par, at least offer decent and expected customer service.

It's upsetting that after being a customer for over 10 years I am terminating my contract because customer "care" is more concerned about keeping costs low than servicing my clearly defective product.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Slow/ lack of customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I regret to hear of the issues with your device, krispiechick! I understand the need of a reliable device at all times. We certainly do not want to lose you and hope to to restore your confidence in Verizon Wireless. Please follow me back and send me your mobile number in a private message. Include an alternate number to where you can be reached as well.

I am looking forward to your reply so that I can assist.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow me on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
krispiechick

Hi,

I am not sure how to privately message you, can you please explain how.

Thank you,

Kristen

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need to send a Follow rquest to that she needs to approve; she'll also need to send you a Follow request that you'll have to approve.  Once you both are Following each other, you can Direct Message each other, i.e.,

0 Likes
krispiechick

thanks, you're awesome.. i think i did that, we'll see!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Krispiechick,

No worries! I just sent you a follow request. Please accept this follow, and send me a private message. We look forward to helping.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes