Droid Turbo 2 Issues
kygoatlady

So far the Turbo 2 has been the worst phone I have ever owned. The processor is so slow it is unbelievable. I do not have many apps on my phone that were not factory installed. I ran a check on it to try to clean it and no luck. I have to restart the phone several times a day just to keep it happy. To make matters worse it can't hang onto a cell tower. My service has been unbelievably inconsistent since I've had it. I've placed at least two calls and two chats with Verizon. All of them supposedly being followed up by a courtesy call to make sure they fixed my problem. I've never received a call and I still have all the same problems. I am so disappointed and upset. I run a business and cannot even keep on the phone for longer than a minute and a half unless I sit perfectly still. I mean this is ridiculous.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo 2 Issues
kygoatlady

I should also add I believe by my recollection that I got the phone around November so it is only four months old.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kygoatlady, Having a device that is not functioning properly is absolutely not what we want for you. Help is here, lets get started. Can you tell me if you ever had any problems with the phone services prior to the Droid device? Have you ever noticed this happening in one location more than another?

VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kygoatlady - I am sorry to hear you are still having the same issue and have not received a call. I want to congratulate you on getting a new device. I have a Droid Turbo 2 as well and I can tell you that I love it. Allow me to help you and get your device running in tip top shape. Running a business requires you to be able to communicate with your clients. When you received your new device, did you use a new SIM card? When did this issue begin? Zip code where the issue occurs?
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MD_DM810_
Enthusiast - Level 1

My droid turbo 2 will not take screenshots since update.

After new update on droid turbo 2 I can no longer take screenshots using the volume with power button

Help please

0 Likes