Droid Turbo 2 can't send videos
CelticKath

My Droid Turbo 2 will not allow me to send videos. They are short 30 second vids. It says "error cannot play this video, choose another".

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo 2 can't send videos
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How are you trying to send them? Even at 30 seconds, the file size might be too big to send as a text message.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
CelticKath

These were originally on an old LG basic phone and sent fine back years back.  I can't imagine them being too large for a smartphone unless a setting is off. Thank you for your response.

I'm trying to send them to my deceased friend's mom.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The file format might not be compatiable with current phone or text message application it uses. Can you email them instead?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
CelticKath

I will try that, thank you.  I checked the file size and they are much smaller than my current videos. Those attach without a problem.  It must be a compatibility issue as you said.  Thanks again. Hopefully they'll e-mail without a problem.

0 Likes