Droid Turbo 2 contacts
Rc2692

How do you get in to your contacts in a text message to select multiple people?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Turbo 2 contacts
Bast
Enthusiast - Level 3

I do this all the time. Click on the first person that you want to text and then click on the 3 dots next to the garbage can. It will have a list. Click on 'add recipient'. Continue until you have everyone you want added.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rc2692,

Help has arrived to get you the assistance you need with your Turbo 2. I would like to clarify exactly what function you are trying to complete on your device. Are you trying to send like a group message and select multiple users? Or are you just trying to select multiple people in your contact list?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bast
Enthusiast - Level 3

I do this all the time. Click on the first person that you want to text and then click on the 3 dots next to the garbage can. It will have a list. Click on 'add recipient'. Continue until you have everyone you want added.

0 Likes
Rc2692

When in the messaging app I and when I pull up a blank text I want to get

to my contact list and either select one or multiple people. Is that

possible?

On Dec 1, 2015 12:09 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're using Verizon Messages, tap the pencil to start a text, then tap the headshot icon on the far upper right-hand side of the screen, choose a contact, tap the headshot icon, choose a contact, etc. etc.

If you're using Messaging, start a new text, start typing who you want to send it to and various choices will pop up based on your contacts, tap the one you want and it should be placed in the To field.  Tap next to that name, start typing who else you want to send the text to and various choices will pop up based on your contacts, tap the one you want and it should be placed in the To field.  Repeat as necessary.

0 Likes
Rc2692

In messaging. Not the Verizon app, is there a way to actually get into view

all the contacts instead of typing them?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not that I'm aware of, but the steps provided in the earlier post go rather quickly, at least for me.

0 Likes