Re: Droid Turbo - 24.91.5/6.0.1 update - Performance, Proximity Sensor, Rotations
JONP02
Enthusiast - Level 1

My GPS completely crapped out post-update as well.  On my second replacement phone now, and I don't plan to install 24.91.5. Guess we have to choose between a functioning phone and a secure one.

I've spent hours on the phone with tech support and hours more in a corporate store and chatting online. This is pathetic, Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo - 24.91.5/6.0.1 update - Performance, Proximity Sensor, Rotations
DONTET53

We have tried all of these as well. Restarted in safe mode and it worked until phone had gone into sleep mode. Then the same behavior. Is there a fix for this problem???

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure we fix the problem with your phone, DONTET53. With you mentioning that it worked while in Safe Mode, this leads us to believe that an app could be the problem. When you tried the factory reset, did you ensure Auto Restore was turned off? Click here for those steps: http://spr.ly/65878SN15. With this off, it will prevent everything from loading back to the phone, including the app that is causing the issue with your device.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes