Droid Turbo Contact Lists
StLouMrEd

I am new to smart phones.   My contact lists are crazy.   There is one on a tab when I try to use my phone icon that is full of duplicate entries.   There is one on my Verizon Cloud icon that is correct as I edited it on line.  Then there is a blue app icon called "contacts" on my preloaded apps page and it is full of duplicates.  Then there is another contact tab inside the Verizon "Converstion" app icon and it says "Nothing yet!  When you send or recieve Contacts, they will appear here."  How do I get them all the same?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo Contact Lists
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello StLouMrEd! Help has arrived. To clarify a couple things, are you viewing your contact list on your phone, or on your Verizon Cloud account? (Verizon Cloud on the phone or computer?) Now with smart phones, you can accumulate contacts several different ways, such as via email, Facebook, and or other social media sites, etc... Thanks in advance for clarifying.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
StLouMrEd

OK, thanks for the response KristieQ_VZW....let's see if I can make it more clear.

1. On the blue phone icon, I push it and there are 3 tabs at the top of the screen, "Speed Dial" "Recents" "Contacts".   I open the contacts tab and it is full of my contacts, only there are duplicate entries for most the the contacts.

2. In the apps available pages there is an blue icon that looks like a Rolodex, with a white person on it labeled "Contacts" and it is full of duplicate entries also.   Looks the same as the contact tab described in #1 above.

3.  In my Verizon folder of icons on the phone there us a red icon white a white painting on it that looks like a cloud.  I open it and there is a contacts list that is perfect and it matches the one I accessed on my computer in My Verizon and it is the one I want to access.  I went on line on my computer and corrected it and it is the one I want.

Is there any way to make list #1 and list #2 match the one on the cloud without all the duplication?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You're most welcome StLouMrEd! We are always here to help you. Let's get down to the bottom of this for you. How many email accounts and social media accounts do you have on the phone that may have contacts associated with them?

Also, please refer here to these helpful links for how to manage contacts via Verizon Cloud: http://spr.ly/6580BJibM & http://spr.ly/6581BJib3

Thanks so much!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes