Droid Turbo Free Screen Replacement in Blue
sm0531
Enthusiast - Level 2

Will Verizon replace the screen one time free on the Droid Turbo if I buy it at Best Buy?

And if they do will it also work on their Blue Turbo? It is exclusive to Best Buy.

Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Turbo Free Screen Replacement in Blue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi sm0531!

I'm saddened to learn that you device was damaged! Yes, due to the issue, we will replace your cracked screen.

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi sm0531!

I'm saddened to learn that you device was damaged! Yes, due to the issue, we will replace your cracked screen.

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes
sm0531
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok thank you! I just wanted to make sure it would be covered by the free replacement even though Best Buy was the only place that sold it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi sm0531!

No worries, you're welcome! We're here if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes
KeithLutz1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been through the Verizon wringer today regarding this question (4 hours on the phone, 2 hours in Best Buy).  Verizon does want to replace the device because it is blue (Best Buy).  Best Buy has no info whatsoever regarding this program, so they absolve all responsibility.

Verizon, i see that in this post on your web site that you DO provide replacements for the blue phones. Your own customer service has sent me to Best Buy 2 times, and keep saying that the will not replace it because it is BLUE. How do i get my cracked screen replaced?  From what i understand, this is due to a manufacturer defect on the phone.

0 Likes