Droid Turbo Rear Camera
jculls3kgt

The rear camera on my Droid Turbo stopped working.  I can get the front/selfie camera to work when I open Snapchat but cannot get the rear facing camera to work from the Camera app or Snapchat app.  I tried starting in safe mode and it did not help.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo Rear Camera
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jculls3kgt, having a working camera is so critical for any phone.  Great job of testing the phone while in Safe Mode.  That tells us a number of things on our end.  What happens when using or attempting to use the rear camera?  Please check for a software update and put it through if one is available by going to Apps>Settings>System Updates>Check for System Update.  Has the device had any damage at all http://spr.ly/65878m0sP

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jculls3kgt

Checked for update and it says I am up to date. No damage to the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jculls3kgt,

Thanks for checking into this with us. We really appreciate your efforts on this so far. Since we've already done safe mode and checked for updates, we'll just need to confirm a bit more about what happens with this problem. When you say it doesn't work, can you describe what happens when you actually attempt to use it? For example, does the screen just go black? Does it not let you select the other camera? Any details you can provide us about what happens when you attempt to use the camera will be a big help. Thanks.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes