Droid Turbo Teardown
B33
Legend

This is something that I have done in the past with other Devices:  

Tear Down of the Droid Turbo XT1254

Usually by  Ifixit..  At this particular Time they don't have a Unit to show for a Tear Down but the Gentleman in the Video has Done Tear Down's on phones in the past including the.. Droid Maxx...

As I have pointed out before in my Post this is For  VIEWING PURPOSES ONLY  at no time should any customer tear down there own phone as it will Void the Warranty.. It should be sent in for Warranty repair or returned to Verizon for Replacement..  In this Video it does point out how the Back cover Fits the phone and how the Wireless charging works some customers may find this interesting that is why I posted this..

Enjoy and Give the Video a Like if you like how it was shown: Motorola Droid Turbo XT1254 Disassembly / Tear Down - YouTube

Labels (2)
Re: Droid Turbo Teardown
B33
Legend

Droid Turbo Full Review:  From Droid Life..

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/11/06/droid-turbo-review/

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Good infor. and I love to tear then down.

B33
Legend

I like it when some one does the Tear Down for me so it's not my money involved now if I had a bunch money and could give all my friends a brand new phone of there choice and have 1 or 2 for and a extra then I might do a Disassemble.

0 Likes
Re: Re: Droid Turbo Teardown
B33
Legend

Android Central's Full Review on the Droid Turbo:  Motorola Droid Turbo review | Android Central

0 Likes