Droid Turbo(not a 2) will not access corporate outlook 2010 via web client or exchange
JULDUK51

Greetings,

From the subject line you see the problem. After changing corporate email password @ work I am unable to login from droid turbo, via the internet or exchange. I have removed account and tried setting up again with all the usual parameters(multiple attempts).  Had IT here @ work try, they had no luck. I can log on via web client from a friends Iphone & from my home desktop. Also, VPN and Remote Desktop from home with no problems. I even tried a system cache wipe(droid turbo) to no avail and even a factory reset(droid turbo) to no avail. Thought there must be something unique to Verizon that is causing this issue but alas I find nothing on the website. I do not want to call them as I do not have the time to waste on hold.

Any insights?

thanks much.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo(not a 2) will not access corporate outlook 2010 via web client or exchange
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Julduk51 Our goal is to assist you as much as we can. Have you checked for software updates on your device? Is everything else working fine?

DeloresK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes