Droid Turbo notification light not blinking. Anyone else having this issue?
Dkw_Razr
Enthusiast - Level 1

Phone makes sound when I get a text and I can read them but the notification light at the top is not blinking. I see in settings where you can change the color of the notification light but none of them will work. Any one else having this problem?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Turbo notification light not blinking. Anyone else having this issue?
B33
Legend

The Droid Turbo is Like the Original  Moto X  Moto X  2  Generation and the Droid Maxx and it's Family of phones which includes the Ultra and the Mini  None of these phones have a notification Led any longer as previous Motorola's do the Notification is in the Center of the screen for your Text messages, Emails and alike..

The only time I seen the Led come on my Droid Maxx and it was Green,  was when it Locked up in the Boot up Mode.!   I had to send that phone in for a Replacement.. other wise the Led shouldn't glow..

Look at this link Watch the Video Phil shows the back or the phone tells about some features & about the Notifications..

Hope that Helps:.. Please Watch.

Motorola Droid Turbo is available today on Verizon! | Android Central

View solution in original post

0 Likes
cml21
Enthusiast - Level 2

It doesn't have a notification light.

Dkw_Razr
Enthusiast - Level 1

It has one up in the right hand corner. Also have options to change the color of it in text messaging settings. It just isn't working.

0 Likes
cml21
Enthusiast - Level 2

It has IR sensors that you can see flashing red in the dark...

B33
Legend

The Droid Turbo is Like the Original  Moto X  Moto X  2  Generation and the Droid Maxx and it's Family of phones which includes the Ultra and the Mini  None of these phones have a notification Led any longer as previous Motorola's do the Notification is in the Center of the screen for your Text messages, Emails and alike..

The only time I seen the Led come on my Droid Maxx and it was Green,  was when it Locked up in the Boot up Mode.!   I had to send that phone in for a Replacement.. other wise the Led shouldn't glow..

Look at this link Watch the Video Phil shows the back or the phone tells about some features & about the Notifications..

Hope that Helps:.. Please Watch.

Motorola Droid Turbo is available today on Verizon! | Android Central

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's called Active Display on previous models such as the Droid Maxx and Moto X; it was rebranded to Moto Display with the Moto X 2nd generation and the Droid Turbo.

B33
Legend

I was going to say that but forgot to add it in though They made changes to it and Moto Voice.. It's still a Moto thing

0 Likes