Re: Droid Turbo rarely rings
MayOui
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue. Droid Turbo 4.4.4.  21.44.12

Adding insult to injury, Visual Voicemail has never worked, so I dont even realize I've missed calls.

my GF is ready to divorce me. Help!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

If its that serious sounds like it is you might wanna run down to your Local Verizon Corp. Store and see what can be done to stop papers from being signed you might even get a Signed letter from your Attorney to show the store Manager don't know if it'll help or not but if its worth the effort to cease the one you love from dropping the Boat anchor on your toes I'd go for it.. GOOD Luck b33

0 Likes
starchild25
Enthusiast - Level 1

Christina,

I am having the same issue, what is the solution?

0 Likes
gggggg
Contributor - Level 2

My Turbo stopped receiving calls. Tried all the trouble shooting steps, on/off, sim card out/in. Nothing. The calls are going to voice mail. I am disabled and going through medical tests and NEED the doctors to be able to contact me. Main reason for cell phone.

0 Likes
gggggg
Contributor - Level 2

Apparently there is no fix for the issue. smh

0 Likes
KellyArens
Contributor - Level 3

There was a fix for this several months ago in the form of an OTA update.  I was having this problem as well until the update and my phone has been great since the update.  I think it was in January??. Make sure your HD Calling in turned on. 

0 Likes
gggggg
Contributor - Level 2

It's turned on. Still get calls that go directly to voice mail and phone doesn't ring.  Today, was outside, not even using phone (78 degrees), phone NOT in sun and I get a warning that the battery getting hot!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
psf57,

We want to make sure you're getting all of your calls The phone certainly needs to be reliable for you. Is the phone up to date? http://vz.to/1uFAqCJ Are you fully able to make calls? Have you tried with advanced calling both on and off?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes