Re: Droid Turbo switching time by hours randomly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
AJAlexandros,

That would certainly frustrate me too! That isn't the sort of experience we want you to have at all. I know I rely on my alarms and would be upset if they were off by an hour. Does the time stay correct if you turn off the automatic date & time? Have you tried turning off the phone and removing the SIM card and then putting the SIM back in?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
AJAlexandros

The time does stay correct if I turn off automatic date and time, unless I

reboot my phone. I have removed the SIM, done a factory reset, and the only

time the time is wrong is when automatic date and time are on.

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 8:16 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
dhafford

Sorry for the delay, AntonioC_VZW.

In my wife & my case, it began withe a trip to El Paso, TX on 03/20/2015.  Our phones started reverting back an hour.  It seemed to stabilize once we got to Las Cruces, NM.  Now, it'll tell the correct time until I get to downtown Albuquerque, NM.  In that area, it reverts back an an hour.  Once we're back in the periphery of the city, and after we reboot our phones, the correct time is displayed again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
dhafford,

That is very helpful information! Let's make sure we solve it. Were you able to try the wipe cache partition option? Did that help at all? Have you tried turning the phone off and removing the SIM, then putting it back in and turning the phone back on?

AndrewT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
PDIDY18

I TRIED WIPING MY CACHE LIKE IT STATES ON THE WEBSITE, BUT THE LITTLE G
UY ON HIS BACK JUST SAYS NO COMAND

0 Likes
PDIDY18

MY PHONE IS ACTUALLY GOING 4HRS IN ADVANCE

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I appreciate you trying to wipe the cache PDIDY18! I want to get your time back on track! When did this start? If you put your phone on http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-118294/ safe mode does your time correct itself? When you see the time change are you doing a particular application?
AmberF_VZW
0 Likes
PDIDY18

WELL IT LOOKS MY TIME ON MY PHONE ONLY CHANGES WHEN I GET TO WORK. I ALREADY HAVE A TICKET IN, WE THOUGHT IT GOT FIXED. IVE WIPED MY PHONE TO FACTORY SETTINGS, WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?

0 Likes
PDIDY18

It wouldn't let me put it in safe mode.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
PDIDY18,

It sounds like you're doing the right thing. So just to make sure, it is correct most of the time other than when you're at work? Or it is only right when you're at work? Was it any better after wiping the phone?

AndrewT_VZW
0 Likes