Droid Turbo vibrate won't turn off for text notifications
hartwigjl

Recently, I updated my droid turbo and now I can't turn text message vibrate off. I used to be able to turn the volume on the side all the way down and it would turn notification volume and vibrate off. Now it only goes as low as vibrate. I tried going into "sound and notification" in settings and turn off and there is no setting for vibrate for texts... only calls. Please help, so frustrated. Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Turbo vibrate won't turn off for text notifications
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Turning off vibrate is a great way to fully silence your phone. Here are some ways you can do this on the droid turbo: https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/102370/p/30,6720,927...

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

open the text messaging app and go in to it's specific settings and see if you can do it there?

0 Likes
hartwigjl

I have tried that. My current text app is set vibrate (except on silent). Problem is that the update seems to have eliminated the "silent" option.

Thanks for your response tho 🙂

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Turning off vibrate is a great way to fully silence your phone. Here are some ways you can do this on the droid turbo: https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/102370/p/30,6720,927...

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CHEWEE2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Go into the message app.  Click the menu bar in upper left corner.  Go to settings.  Scroll down to vibrate and you can set it to never.

0 Likes