Droid Turbo - will not boot up, also will not allow factory reset - receive errors when trying.
JohnStarsky

So today my Turbo decided it wanted to freeze up on me.  I reset it (power button + vol down), and it got stuck on the boot screen.  After reading a few articles online, I decided to try and factory reset it.  When I do so, instead of the nice little message that it's formatting comes up, I get a screen full of messages that say something about not being able to mount.  Is there anything else I can try, or is the phone done for physically?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo - will not boot up, also will not allow factory reset - receive errors when trying.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JohnStarsky-

Let's wake up your phone from its power nap.  We're not giving up just yet.  Please plug your phone into the charger.  While the phone is plugged into the charger please attempt to power the phone on.  If the phone doesn't power on, then attempt holding the power and volume down buttons simulataneously.  Give that a try and keep us posted.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo - will not boot up, also will not allow factory reset - receive errors when trying.
snugglesprecious
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine did this and it was a defect in the software replaced by Verizon

0 Likes