Droid Turbo
Waimon
Contributor - Level 3

I love my Droid Maxx and love it so much cannot wait to see what the next droid is going to be. And I am hearing on the net it will be this or next month for the releas of the droid turbo. I will not get it till next year but Mr or Miss Verizon can you give us more information on this upcoming phone and perhaps maybe a release date or estimated release date on it. So I can look forward to next year and maybe give us some specs on it as I am hearing it is blowing away the galaxys specs and looking to knock out the Iphone with the specs and battery.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo
tbo27
Master - Level 2
0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
B33
Legend

Just to Let ones know there is already a Discussion that was started on the Droid Turbo It was started on Sept. 23 2014 at 11:48 PM by b33

Motorola Droid Turbo

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

tikibar1 wrote:

Estimated release date is October 29:  http://www.droid-life.com/2014/10/13/droiddoes-com-is-back-and-with-a-countdown-to-the-launch-of-the...

Just caught a typo ... that should be October 28.

0 Likes
Re: Re: Droid Turbo
B33
Legend

Well today was the Big Day.. which I figure as Verizon always releases on Thursdays but being who I am Smiley Happy  I got to see the New Turbo and run it through a Few things Last Night  I was the first one in my area getting to see it.. It was well worth it..

0 Likes