Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Droid Turbo.
USNIM

Just got my new Turbo. Look's like all my cloud data downloaded OK. However, I see my music showing up in my internal memory, but not all if it shows up in the "Play Music" app. What do I need to do to be able to play all or it? Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo.
Snn5
Sr. Leader

You may need to download ES File Explorer File Manager - Android Apps on Google Play

and then navigate to the music and move it to the Music folder.  You might also be able to do this by plugging in the Turbo to a PC and using the File Explorer in Windows.

0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo.
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

If any of the files are .wma they won't play on the Turbo natively.  You'll either need to use a different music app like  Poweramp Music Player (Trial) - Android Apps on Google Play  or try a different work-around, as discussed here:

Droid Turbo cannot play wma music? | Android Forum at DroidForums.net

0 Likes