Droid razorHd not sending/receiving picture messages & current camera app ver. is not compatible with phone per Google play
Diannora

Hello,

Has anyone else noticed that if you go to my apps in Google play , look at your installed apps, click on Motorola Camera, you get a black bar on the screen stating that your device isn't compatible with this version ( Initial Release updated Jul 31,2013)? 

I I'm using Android version 4.1.2 (jelly Bean) Build Number 9.81q-79, System version 9.18.79.XT926 so my system software is up to date, 

I have not changed the camera app so it is the one that came with the phone and it works,  the only problem I'm having is that starting last Friday, I can no longer send or receive MMS messages, text messages work fine but as soon  as I do a picture, nothing happens just a message not sent.  If someone tries to send one tome, I get message not received when I try to download.  I have not loaded any non play apps, run antivirus, so do not understand why it just stopped working.  Please help.

Thank you

Di

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid razorHd not sending/receiving picture messages & current camera app ver. is not compatible with phone per Google play
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Diannora, let you get back connected via text message! Have you downloaded a 3rd party Text Messaging application from the Google Play market? If so, I recommend that you delete that application. Additionally, you will also need to delete any unwanted text messaging conversations and power your device off/on to soft reset it. I trust that these steps will be helpful to you.

Lasina_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes