Droid razr Maxx - no 3G/4G, no bars for 2 days!
FitzyChick

Hi.  I am having a problem.  I have the Droid Razr Max.  Looking at the notification bar, I am showing my wireless signal, but next to that I have a blank gray triangle....it normally says 3G/4G lte and has full bars.  I am able to get and make calls, however, when I do not have any wireless connection, I can not access anything that needs to have internet or that type of access.  I have never had this type of trouble.    I have tried shutting it down, doing a soft boot with the pwr and vol buttons and I have also tried putting it in airplane mode and then taking it off.

Please help.....I have a small child in school and they have got to be able to contact me.

Thank you so much,

Christine F.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid razr Maxx - no 3G/4G, no bars for 2 days!
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried resetting the SIM card?  Turn the phone off, remove the SIM card (be careful not to touch the gold contacts), wait a few minutes, then reinsert the SIM card, turn the phone back on, and give it a few minutes to establish a fresh network connection.  If that doesn't work, you may need a new SIM card ... they are free at your local Corporate Verizon store.

0 Likes