Droid razr froze! Help
Sometimesdisgruntled
Enthusiast - Level 2

Droid Razr froze and will not respond to anything.  Pressed power button no results.  Pressed volume keys with no results. Help! Smiley Sad

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid razr froze! Help
DC4000
Contributor - Level 1

Hold down [Power] and [Volume Down] buttons at same time for a few seconds. You'll feel a buzz and it will reboot. Just like a battery pull.

View solution in original post

DC4000
Contributor - Level 1

Hold down [Power] and [Volume Down] buttons at same time for a few seconds. You'll feel a buzz and it will reboot. Just like a battery pull.

Sometimesdisgruntled
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thx

John Smiley Happy

--- Original Message ---

0 Likes
thornezoo

This works. However, what made it freeze up to begin with? Mine was the Safeway.com website.  Then no bueno!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

thornezoo,

I'm glad your phone is up and running again and the tips here helped. There's many factors that could cause this, but it's mostly the maintenance of the phone, such as closing apps you're no using and downloading safe apps. Take a look at this http://vz.to/1lmduT9 and try this as well if it continues http://vz.to/1eaCTX9 , it will disable third party content and allow you to rule it out.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mobilephonesneverwork

My Droid freezes every day. It has done this since I got it "new" under my warranty when the previous TWO phones of the same model did the exact same thing. They all freeze up daily. I usually cannot even answer the phone or make calls. Checking email or using the internet can take in excess of 10 minutes! I'm not exaggerating. This phone is so unresponsive that I am cancelling my Verizon account and moving to a new brand and provider.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry your phone is having issues mobilephoneverworks. We can replace the phone if you're still under the 1year warranty or have total equipment coverage and no damage to the phone. Have we filed a trouble-ticket for your issues yet?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes