Droid razr maxx hd 4.4.2 issues
ferris_1972

A few things have occured after my update today. 1. I can no longer pair my FItbit Force with the bluetooth. 2. My WiFi will not work with the bluetooth on at the same time. 3. The 4G icon and signal strenght meter are no longer blue they are only white ( not sure if that matters just noticed the change) 4. When trying to read text message they are all while background, it gets a little crazy trying to determine which are sent and which are recieved. Is there a way to change the background colors?

Thanks for any help

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid razr maxx hd 4.4.2 issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Definitely want to get your phone back in prime condition! Are there any firmware updates currently available for your Fitbit Force? If you toggle either Wi-Fi or Bluetooth will it begin to work with the other? The icons have been updated to a white background versus the previous OS's blue background. I know how important the ease of reading text message needs to be. At this current time there is not a way to update the all white messaging background.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
scottm79

Just updated and I totally agree on the all white background in messaging. Really makes it hard to read. I was checking everywhere for an option to change that. I don't understand why they wouldn't give you display options like color and style for messaging. Seems like an easy addition. I also preferred those status icons in blue. The white just seems so dull.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

scottm79 lets see what options are available to make the messages clear! Software update often change display features but let dive deeper. Are you using the pre-installed messaging app or a 3rd party app?

AshleyS_VZW

0 Likes
scottm79

Im using the default preinstalled messaging.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ferris_1972,

Thanks for that information! The great news is, you can now utilize the Verizon Messages applications which can be found in the Google Play Store which allows you to customize the background and color of the text bubbles making it easier for you to read. I use this particular application myself and could not see myself going back to the standard text messaging application. I would definitely recommend giving it a try.

EfrainM_VZW

0 Likes