Droid turbo 2 black screening
crazyiven
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's happened about 6 times. 4 of them were today. The last time I hit the Google icon to go to the net. Phone goes black scren, I have figured out how to get it back. I have to pull the sim, plug it in to a charger. When the battery icon shows I can power it up, then slide the sim in. That's a general description, sometimes it's in a endless boot mode. Wounded if its a power problem,because the turbo charger stopped working 3 days ago. I use my wife's Samsung USB charger to charge my phone now. Any ideas? What could the issue be?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid turbo 2 black screening
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can turn this around for you. Just to clarify, is the device turning off, or is the screen simply unresponsive? How long does your batter last on a full charge?
TylerK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
crazyiven
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's going black screen and unresponsive. To get the phone to do anything I have to put it on the charger. Then it flashes 0% battery, then flashes the real battery %. It's happened on 80, 55, 90%. But if the sim is in it, it goes into continues boot of the android logo. Pull the sim out it boots up, then I shut it down install the sim. After it boots up, its a guessing game. It's lasted a few hours to seconds before it goes black again. I haven't touched the phone for 3 days, and its been on the charger the whole time. I'm surprised I was able to write this post with it not going black.

0 Likes
crazyiven
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh and the battery use to last 2 days. Past 4 days it hasn't worked a whole day.

0 Likes
crazyiven
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just did it again, was watching a video went black and nonresponsive. Tried power button, ant power +volume down. Nothing happened, pluged it in and it booted back up.

0 Likes
crazyiven
Enthusiast - Level 3

And it's a fresh install, only thing added is Facebook. Did the Verizon system check and its all green. This phone is defective, how does the Motorola Warranty work? And how long will I be out of a phone?

0 Likes
crazyiven
Enthusiast - Level 3

Anything? Will try to go to store tomorrow.

0 Likes
crazyiven
Enthusiast - Level 3

Took it to the store, just on the charging issue alone phone is being warrantied.

0 Likes
crazyiven
Enthusiast - Level 3

New phone issues are resolved..

0 Likes