Droid turbo 2 camera
jmtriton1
Enthusiast - Level 2

My camera only works on the rear facing camera front facing and video not working at all if you push the buttons to switch to front facing it takes a pic with the rear face same thing if you hit record to make a video it just takes a picture with rear facing camera i tried clearing cache made no difference any body have any ideas on how to fix also i know the front facing camera works on snapchat app

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid turbo 2 camera
nealf_2000
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm having the same problem since the Nougat update.  When I press the video icon the phone snaps still photos, no video.  I have also tried clearing the cache. 

I have a SD card mounted as extended memory (Samsung Evo select).

0 Likes
jmtriton1
Enthusiast - Level 2

1488897532076-127695855.jpgif you  enlarged this page go back and set it to default size in settings it fixed mine.

0 Likes
MANDYSMOM47
Enthusiast - Level 1

I went into settings and then display and set it back on default and it works now. Definitely try it!!

morganj556
Enthusiast - Level 1

Amazing how a change on one thing can affect another seemingly unrelated thing. I couldn't switch from rear to front facing camera and when I saw this fix, realized I'd recently changed the display and when I switched it back, camera worked fine again. Thank you!