Droid turbo 2 update fail
shaggy4205

A couple of weeks ago I tried to download marshmallow but it failed. I keep trying to update but it says my device is up to date. I now the update is out there. I've seen people with older motos update so why can't I?! I heard the update was pulled but why do I still se people updating and I can't? Very frustrating.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid turbo 2 update fail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shaggy4205,

I understand that software updates are much anticipated because of the enhancements provided.  The software updates will be pushed out to the phones by the manufacturer once available. 

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dave_the_Droid

I am with you Shaggy.  My understanding is there is supposed to be a 2 part update...first the one to prep the phone for Marshmallow, then the one to get Marshmallow.  Part 1 was available early March.  I postponed for a few days to see what was happening with it first to be sure my phone wouldn't blow up or something.  I then tried to perform the update on 3/12 and the Download failed.  The phone keeps saying it is up to date when I know it isn't.  I can't get any usable help online either.  The support person's reply gives us nothing.

0 Likes
Dave_the_Droid

I figured it out.  Go to the following discussion thread and entry number for my input.  That is the thread that got me through it.  You can back track through some of it and should be able to piece together what you need to do.

31.  Re: Turbo2 Upgrade Download Failed - V 23.31.24.en.US
0 Likes