Droid turbo 2 visual voicemail won't setup
Amber333

I have a new droid turbo 2 and i can't get visual voicemail to do anything other than say setting up. I can access my voice mails by calling in but I prefer visual voicemail. I am on the network not over WiFi.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid turbo 2 visual voicemail won't setup
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Amber333,

Congrats on your new device. Visual voicemail is such an awesome convenient feature. We want you to enjoy all the features on your new Droid Turbo 2. Let’s get your visual voicemail working. What happens when you try to set up your voicemail?

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MotoXman

I have the same problem. Just keeps saying installing, but never finishes.

0 Likes
MotoXman

I have connection on both the Verizon network and WiFi and says setting up visual voicemail but never finishes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Visual Voicemail is an awesome feature. So sorry you're having issues with it. Lets get this working MotoXman. Have you changed phones recently? Have you been able to use it in the past?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes