Droid turbo microphone not working
BRIJAR4

My microphone is not loud when talking on the phone. I can hear just fine but people can barley hear me.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid turbo microphone not working
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Could you by chance be blocking the microphone location?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
BRIJAR4

No I'm not covering the microphone holes. Normally I could just reset the phone and it would fix the problem but not anymore.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRIJAR4, we always want those callers to hear your words. Let's explore some things that may be affecting this. Have you installed a new case or screen protector? Have you attempted cleaning the microphone area of the phone to ensure there is no dirt or debris blocking the speaker? Any new apps, games or software recently added to the phone?

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRIJAR4,

You should definitely be heard on your calls. Let's figure out what's going on and find a fix. So that we can determine the best way to go, we'll need to collect some information. When you use your phone on speakerphone, do your callers have any difficulty hearing you? What changes(new cases, new apps, etc.) have been made to the phone recently? Do you have any Bluetooth or other hands-free devices connected to the phone?

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes