Droid turbo speaker.
asg7861

Anyone having issue with the speaker ? Sounds like static or white noise while on phone calls. I've had the phone for less then a month

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid turbo speaker.
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

If the sound is only present on phone calls and not their at any other time your problem may be a Network or weak signal issue. Try using the phone in different calling areas and also see if the sound is their when using the earphone.

0 Likes
asg7861

It happens on all phone calls regardless of my location or the person calling me. And yea from the ear piece. Not on speaker phone

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

I would do a return on the phone for a replacement.  Hope all works well for you.   Smiley Happy

0 Likes
cadams2908

I have been having the same issue.  Its as though the person I am talking to and I are talking through some sort of metallic barrier, for lack of a better description.  It has happened while on an HD call and while on an analog call but with the Advanced Calling 1.0 turned on. I have heard it through my handset earpiece, the handset speaker phone and through a speaker connected with an aux cable.  All that being said, I have done some troubleshooting on my own and noticed that this issue only happens to me when I am using the device with the Advanced Calling 1.0, or HD Voice, option on.  When I turn off Advanced Calling 1.0, it goes away.  Do you also have the Advanced Calling 1.0 feature turned on when you have this issue?

0 Likes