Droid turbo update
Maranoart

What is the general feeling about the latest update for droid turbo? The last one was ok but killed my battery life, and I had to do a bunch of things to restore it.  Even then it was never quite as good. What is this new update like? Should I do it or not? Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid turbo update
TheSeeker
Enthusiast - Level 3

I really haven't noticed any difference at all.  So in a way, that's a good thing.

0 Likes
Re: Droid turbo update
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I haven't noticed much, if any, difference since I did the update several days ago.  Battery life is excellent - I was at an event yesterday, swiping credit cards with a card reader & app, for 8+ hours, checking Facebook, making calls, texting. etc - all the normal stuff I do plus the card swiping, and at the end of the day I still had 30% battery left.

Today, after recharging overnight, and doing very little with my phone (calls, texts, a little Facebook and checking ball game scores!) at 8 pm I have 68% battery left. 

So, yeah, the phone is working, working well, and battery is very good.  I've loved the Turbo since I got it!