Droid won't send pictures
stace2410

This is my 3rd Droid Razor have had many things go wrong with it in just the past few months.  Now since I've received this one, I can't send pictures to other people including Verizon Customer.  Please help afraid that parity soon they won't send me another phone and have this type for another year!!!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid won't send pictures
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wow! That's not the great phone experience we want you to have, stace2410. Even though we don't manufacture the phones, we always want you to have a working device in your hands. Do you get an error message when trying to send a picture message? Are you able to receive picture messages? Do text messages send and receive fine? While you're answering those questions for me, picture messages need mobile data to be turned on so make sure to go to Settings > Data Usage > make sure Mobile Data is on.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Droid won't send pictures
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wow! That's not the great phone experience we want you to have, stace2410. Even though we don't manufacture the phones, we always want you to have a working device in your hands. Do you get an error message when trying to send a picture message? Are you able to receive picture messages? Do text messages send and receive fine? While you're answering those questions for me, picture messages need mobile data to be turned on so make sure to go to Settings > Data Usage > make sure Mobile Data is on.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes