During a call how do I execute an extension number after a wait command??
digitude

I programmed a contact with her office number, a wait command and her extension number however, when I make the call it stops after  the initial connection.  How do I get the extension number to execute?  I tried to use pauses instead of a wait but it seems the pauses are added before the call is answered which seems really dumb.  I refuse to believe my $30 Trac Fone will do something my Droid RAZR smart phone won't!  

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: During a call how do I execute an extension number after a wait command??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear digitude,

Good morning. I am sorry to learn of the difficulites you are having with setting the pause dial. Please try the steps below to set up pause dialing on your device.

1.  Once you have entered the number using the multi-touch keyboard, Tap the symbol button "*#("

2. Selection for Wait and Pause will appear on the keyboard. Apply as many pause and wait commands as needed.

3. Tap the 123 button to go back to the numeric keypad and enter the extension.

4. Click Done, then OK when complete

If you are still experiencing difficulites with the pause dialing, please feel free to reach out to us. We will be more than happy to further assist.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: During a call how do I execute an extension number after a wait command??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear digitude,

Good morning. I am sorry to learn of the difficulites you are having with setting the pause dial. Please try the steps below to set up pause dialing on your device.

1.  Once you have entered the number using the multi-touch keyboard, Tap the symbol button "*#("

2. Selection for Wait and Pause will appear on the keyboard. Apply as many pause and wait commands as needed.

3. Tap the 123 button to go back to the numeric keypad and enter the extension.

4. Click Done, then OK when complete

If you are still experiencing difficulites with the pause dialing, please feel free to reach out to us. We will be more than happy to further assist.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes