E-mail/Notification issues after ICS
bobby805
Enthusiast - Level 2

After updating to ICS I no longer receive emails from Yahoo/MSN. I tried to delete both accounts and get the message about credentials. I am getting notification ringtones/notification light blinking but no notifications appear.

Aside from this issue I am constantly getting asked about keyboard input on my notification panel even after choosing my option.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: E-mail/Notification issues after ICS
B33
Legend

Have you went on your Desktop Browser your Computer went into your Yahoo /  MSN  and Cleared your in Boxes there.. try that and when your There send your self a Message from your Computer to your Razr i do it all the Time when i want to Test the System..

0 Likes
firelieu24
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the same issue with my comcast email. I deleted the accounts and then added back on and now they work fine.

0 Likes
ranchhorse

My comcast account stopped functioning then I deleted it now I can't add it again. Did your install easily after you removed it?

0 Likes
E-mail/Notification issues after ICS
bobby805
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have sent a few test emails and I wont receive them. My phone's notification light will go off as well as the ringtone but it doens't show up. If I try to delete my hotmail/msn accounts it says invalid credentials and it won't allow me to delete.

Sorry I meant hotmail / msn not Yahoo.

0 Likes
firelieu24
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, Once I deleted the accounts off the phone, I went through the process of adding a new account, and they all are functioning fine now

0 Likes