Figure out plan changes
Buoy42

I have 3 lines on share everything plan.  Line 3 we don't use anymore, I want to drop this off account, and is past contract.  Line 1 is upgrade eligible now and Line 2 upgrade eligible june '14.

I want to upgrade Line 1 to another phone, I am trying to figure out my costs.  Now vs. New phone.  Verizon says I have to get new contract with new phone. 

What do I need to do to :

Upgrade Line 1

Keep Line 2

Drop Line 3

Keep current Share everything Plan

Is their a way to add my upgrade from Line 1 and drop Line 3 and keep Share Everything Plan I have now?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Figure out plan changes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes. Upgrade the line 1 and pay the upgrade fee plus the two year contract price of the phone. Cancel the line 3 either at the corporate store or calling customer service at 1-800-922-0204. If you are switching from a basic phone to a smartphone on the line 1, the access fee for the Share Everything plan will change from $30 to $40 per month and the line access fee of line 3 will drop off the plan when you cancel the line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes. Upgrade the line 1 and pay the upgrade fee plus the two year contract price of the phone. Cancel the line 3 either at the corporate store or calling customer service at 1-800-922-0204. If you are switching from a basic phone to a smartphone on the line 1, the access fee for the Share Everything plan will change from $30 to $40 per month and the line access fee of line 3 will drop off the plan when you cancel the line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Buoy42

By upgrading Line 1, doing the Edge Plan,  does that change the contract for Line 2 and Line 3? I have a smartphone now, razr maxx.  I just want to get another phone in place of my razr maxx, can I do it by going with edge plan and just pay monthly? or does it become a new paln? if so what happens to the plan Line 2 and Line 3 is on?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The contracts are separate on each line. What you do to one line doesn't affect the other lines unless it is switching from the Nationwide Plan to the Share Everything Plan.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Buoy42, we would love to see you in a new device. You can keep your current Share Everything plan when taking advantage of the Edge program. You will need to be eligible to upgrade on the Razr Maxx line in order to take advantage of the Edge program. Here's all the details you need regarding the Edge option: http://vz.to/17nFkEt

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes