Get garbled text messages from Verizon when a new voicemail is left
NORHAR18

My Motorola Droid Turbo 2 gets garbled text messages when someone leaves me a voicemail. I get no other indication that there is a text message like I use to. Anyone else have this problem and a fix for it? Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Get garbled text messages from Verizon when a new voicemail is left
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It sounds like your line "thinks" you are subscribed to a visual voicemail.  Was this a recent development?  Are you using the voicemail app to access your voicemail?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
NORHAR18

Yes. As a matter of fact I had the free limited visual voice mail but didn't sign up for it when it expired.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The basic visual voicemail is still free and you could use that and it should fix the text messages from coming.  I would suggest adding the "block premium visual voicemail" feature if you want to use the free basic visual voicemail option.

If you don't want any visual voicemail, you will need to call customer service and ask them to add the block visual voicemail feature to your line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes