Google Play
mikeleyva

I just got a new Turbo 2. When I try to open a Google app I get a error message "Google Play service not support by device". How do I fix

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Google Play
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you have access to all of your great Google applications. Which app are you having problems with this evening?
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mikeleyva

All Google app

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to customize your phone with apps from Google Play store is a very important feature of the device mikeleyva. Since you have had the Droid Turbo 2, has it ever worked successfully? Did you recently make any changes to the device such as new third party apps or software when difficulties began?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mikeleyva

I went back to the Verizon store and they reset the phone and I started all over. It is working great NOW.

THANKS

[Removal of Personal information as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service].

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the update mikeleyva, I am glad to hear your phone is back up and running. Feel free to reach out to us here any time you need assistance. Have a great day!

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes