Re: Google camera won't record video
tstrick

VERIZON: Please see the other comments on this thread. A work-around solution was identified, but it's very frustrating! I have to turn off one feature to make another feature work. This was not a problem before the Kit Kat update. Is a real fix on the way? Thanks.

0 Likes
jjwhitakers

I am having the same problem. I want to be able to capture video AND use my Google Voice features. The two should not be mutually exclusive. Is Verizon working on a fix?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Google needs to fix the code for Google Now. It actually breaks a lot of things and not just cameras(affects LG camera, Google's own camera app, some applications that don't deal with the camera). If you want this fixed you need to go to Google Groups and start a big report or find the one already started. Also send logcats when possible. The faster and more this is done the quicker it'll get fixed.

Has nothing to do with your phone not Verizon and everything to do with Google.

d_parrino
Enthusiast - Level 1

I took my phone in today to get the camera fixed  and they couldn't do it  so they gave me a number for a tech to talk to and they walked me through it  push this push that   yea they fixed it   lost all my contacts and daughters wedding pictures   THANKS VERIZON   how much will that cost    oh there giving me a new re-furbished phone  whoppee

B33
Legend

I wonder if updating to the latest Google +  also Kills off Tidbits  when your phone use to say your name as my Droid Maxx was"  doing when I would say OK Google now'  it would say my name now after some updates it stopped doing that  I'll send to ya what my middle name is but do you how to get that back on your phone.! 

0 Likes