Re: Got info for LOLLIPOP 5.1
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is directly from a Motorola employee.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DavidSchuster/posts/CG4MW17DUNV

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Eddiear
Contributor - Level 1

Saw that last week. Held my phone up my laptop screen, but it didn't help.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

And the situation hasn't changed since last week.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Eddiear
Contributor - Level 1

Yep.  Phone still sux.

0 Likes
bdstx4
Contributor - Level 1

It seems like the Droid Turbo should be the first phone done. Since it is VZW most premium Android phone. Sounds like VZW is expecting some problems with rollouts and want things to work well before the Droid Turbo rollout. In any case I has rather wait until the upgrade works well before they roll out to me. I hope this will be Android v5.1.1 rollout.

0 Likes
cruisenut2001

Be thankful Lollipop hasn't come up for moto yet. My wife's S5 was fine with kat and is nothing but problems after the "upgrade". Texting and wi-fi are the biggest issues, but everyday something goes wrong. The turbo complaints are small compared to the post Lolli S4-6. I'm glad I checked this forum though and found the moto is such a lemon. On to the LG forum. Good luck with the upgrade when it comes.

0 Likes
Eddiear
Contributor - Level 1

Kit Kat is fine if your phone works. Some of us need and OS that doesn't work like a nest of cockroaches.

0 Likes