Hands free speaker
CPH7591

When I make a phone call or people phone me, I can only hear them with the hands free speaker on. No sounds with the phone to my ear and speaker off.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hands free speaker
steveng_vzw
Verizon Employee

CPH7591, being heard is so important on all your calls. We want to help get your phone working properly for you. When making a call have you noticed any volume indicators at the top of the phone, like ones for wired heard phones? Has the phone been damaged in any way physically or come in contact with liquid?

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CPH7591

No damage, no dropping. This problem just seemed to happen spontaneously. I don't use headphones and I don't use Bluetooth. One day everything was OK, the next I had this problem. I've even gone as far as doing a factory reset, but problem not resolved. Scrolling through the community posts for possible answers, it appears as though this is not an isolated occurrence.

0 Likes
steveng_vzw
Verizon Employee

CPH7591, thank you for verifying all that information. We want to see what we can do to help you with that phone. We have sent you a Private Message. Please only respond to that message going forward.

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response.
This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for
your help with this!!

0 Likes